New! Place holds for pickup at either library!
- Search our library catalog for the items you wish to borrow. Doesn't matter which campus has the item!
- Click on the new "Place Hold" button next to the item title.
- Enter your college ID number twice. If this does not work, call the library front desk at (215) 641-6596 and we will reset your account for it to work.
- Select which library you want to pick up your item, then click the "Place Hold" button.
- When the item is available for pickup, you'll receive an email!
- Transfers between campus can take 2 to 3 days.
- Some items, such as textbooks, cannot have holds.
- Holds are selected from the shelves twice a day. Morning and evening.
- Notification emails are sent out twice a day. If an item is missing, we will let you know.
- You are always welcome to check on hold status by checking your account or calling (215) 641-6596.